Unsafe is a co-op horror survival game for up to 4 players. You and your team members wake up from your cryostasis in the “Black Monolith” station. Although you were the ones who set up the station equipment and devices, you don’t know what happened next. Your untimely awakening means one thing: everything went wrong. Investigate the area to learn more about what transpired while you were in stasis. Bypass security systems, gather data, face dangers. Stay together. Stay sane. Stay alive.
- Multiplayer: Form a group of up to 4 players and explore the desolated space station. Work together to bypass computer security, run away from danger or revive fallen comrades.
- Tools: Use tools to keep yourself and your teammates safe!
- Proximity Comms: Use your microphone to communicate with your teammates. Stray far from your team and silence will be your new friend.
- Gameplay: A horror experience in space. An Alien (film) like mood, where the players are powerless against the terrors of the void, but not hopeless.
- Map: Explore the two-story section of the abandoned space station. Every turn seems familiar, but is that to your advantage?
- Environment: Realistic graphics and sounds set a claustrophobic mood. The minimal UI adds to the feeling of being left alone in space.
Developer: OnSkull Games
Publisher: OnSkull Games
Genre: Action, Adventure, Horror, Mystery
Language: EN / Multi14
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2021
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Dual core or better
RAM: 6 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit)
Video Card: Nvidia 750 or equivalent
Free Disk Space: 8 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots