Ven VR Adventure is a single-player platform game built for virtual reality from the ground up. You happen to meet Ven on his unknown planet, invaded by Bruce Nelson, who wants to destroy the surrounding magical world and gain access to energy that can make him virtually immortal. Be the hero to help Ven save his planet from destruction.
- Take on an adventure through a magical land.
- Enter the world of Ven thanks to VR technology, where you can look around in every direction, lean forward/backward, and zoom in and out to enjoy an extraordinary immersion experience.
- Team up and work closely with Ven and use everything you can to save his world. Be the hero who helps Ven save his planet from destruction.
- Submerge yourself in a world of magic, invaded by machines and deadly enemies, full of traps and dangers.
- Save all of Ven’s little companions.
- Challenge yourself by trying to finish each level in a time trial mode and many other modes, comparing your performance against a global leaderboards.
- Perfect for players who are just starting their adventure with VR as well as those who are looking for challenge
Developer: Monologic Games
Publisher: Monologic Games
Genre: Action, Adventure, 3D Platformer
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2021
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel i5-4590, AMD FX 8350 equivalent or better
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970, AMD Radeon R9 290 equivalent or better
Free Disk Space: 12 GB
Requires one of the following virtual reality headsets: HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, or Valve Index.
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots