Help! Everyone has been teleported away randomly! As the heroic Captain Viridian, it's up to you to find your friends, bring them back to safety, and save the universe!
VVVVVV is a platform game all about exploring one simple mechanical idea - what if you reversed gravity instead of jumping?
The game is designed not to artificially gate your progress. In VVVVVV there are no locks, no power-ups, no switches, nothing to stop you progressing except the challenges themselves.
- Elegant, minimalistic level design.
- Challenging, fast and fun gameplay.
- Frequent checkpoints mean you never have to replay challenges you've already beaten.
- Over half an hour of chiptune music by composer Magnus Pålsson.
- Special game modes, including time trials and a no death mode.
Developer: Terry Cavanagh
Publisher: Terry Cavanagh
Genre: Platformer, 2D, Indie, Casual
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2010
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 2 GHz
RAM: 256 MB
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: Direct X9.0c Compatible Card
Free Disk Space: 42 MB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots