Combining third-person action and guided meditation, Waking is an emotional adventure through your dying mind. Battle the forces of oblivion, conjure the memories of loved ones, and join them in the fight for your life.
Waking is a uniquely personal journey of self reflection and remembrance combining third person exploration and real-world meditation. Traverse the twisted pathways of your mind in a quest to wake, and make choices that shape a uniquely individual experience. Along the way, face your fears and desires as you summon memories of loved ones, and do battle with those who would have you sleep forever.
- A true meditative experience - Waking blurs the line between fantasy and reality, taking you deep inside your mind both in-game and out. Third-person exploration melds with guided meditation techniques to create a new type of experience at the intersection of reflection, emotion and memory.
- A uniquely personal journey - Battle the forces of entropy surrounded by the ones you love. Waking asks you to draw on your own experiences, fears and desires and bring them with you on your journey to wake. Here in the dream your memories are your protectors, your companions and your weapons.
- A world of dreams and nightmares - The Mindscape is a treacherous place, a shifting, twisted maze of shattered thoughts and errant memory. Explore the procedurally generated halls of your mind and experience a dreamworld unlike any other, rendered in stunning cinematic splendor.
- A fight to survive. A fight to exist - Trapped within your dying mind you face a choice: give in to oblivion or fight for your existence. Waking’s unique combat system provides a new breed of challenge as you confront your own personal fears and call on aspects of the world itself in your battle against the darkness. Use your memories and willpower to uncover the mystery of your dreaming, and return to the waking world.
Developer: Jason Oda Publisher: tinyBuild Genre: Action, Adventure, 3rd Person Language: EN Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2020
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel i5 and up RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 8 / 10 Video Card: Dedicated video card is required Free Disk Space: 5 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel i7 3 Ghz / AMD Ryzen 7 RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 8 / 10 Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 Free Disk Space: 5 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "HOODLUM" to the installed games directory