DIVE. DISCOVER. DIE. Crew a submarine with friends in We Need To Go Deeper - a 2-4-player cooperative submarine roguelike set in a Verne-inspired undersea universe.
- 2-4-Player Online Co-op - Designed with human interaction in mind, in We Need to Go Deeper you communicate or perish. Play with friends, strangers, or bots!
- Crew Your Submarine - Pilot, repair, load torpedoes and reroute power as you and your crew dash around one of several unlockable submarines on your voyage into the deep.
- Explore The Living Infinite - The Living Infinite is an ever-changing undersea trench – with randomized biomes, on-foot expeditions, loot, civilizations and a dynamic difficulty system to keep you guessing every time you take a dive.
- Wield a Variety of Tools - From wrenches, to wedding rings, to electricity-powered weaponry, a wide selection of tools and weapons await discovery.
- Customize Your Adventurer - Choose from a wide variety of era-specific outfits from the 19th century so you can dive in style! Non-gender-specific mustaches included.
Developer: Deli Interactive LLC Publisher: Deli Interactive LLC Genre: Action, Simulation Language: EN Treatment: Included Release Date: 2019
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i5-2450M Processor (3M Cache, up to 3.10 GHz) or Better RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: Intel HD Graphics 3000 or better Free Disk Space: 1400 MB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "PLAZA" to the installed games directory