while True: learn() is a puzzle/simulation game about even more puzzling stuff: machine learning, neural networks, big data and AI. But most importantly, it’s about understanding your cat.
In this game, you play as a coder who accidentally found out that their cat is extremely good at coding, but not as good at speaking human language. Now this coder (it’s you!) must learn all there is to know about machine learning and use visual programming to build a cat-to-human speech recognition system.
This game fits best for...
- People who want to know more about how machine learning and related technologies work
- Parents and teachers who are looking for a fun and easy way to make an intro to logical thinking, programming, and technologies for kids
- Programmers who want to learn new concepts that they can apply to their own coding
- Those who want to play games and not feel guilty about ‘wasting their time’ (although we believe you shouldn’t feel guilty at all while playing games!)
- Players who like to keep their brains busy and working in different ways, while still having fun
- Gamers looking to improve their problem-solving skills and feel immense sense of satisfaction and achievement that comes along with it
- People who like smart cats
Genre: Simulation, Puzzle
Language: EN / Multi18
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2019
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 2.0 GHz
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: Intel HD Graphics 3000
Free Disk Space: 500 MB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots