A weak and dumb warrior, venturing into the world of Grimar, seeking for fame, lots of gold and power!
The journey begins in Grimar, a Kingdom that has lived in peace for years. Peaceful and wealthy, travellers all around the world pass by there every single day. Until one day someone with incredible magical powers began to control monsters around the Kingdom, forcing them to attack and destroy the city. Now you must find out who's behind these attacks and start writing your own story about the greatest, wealthy and famous warrior they've ever seen!
- Choice Events: Choose between two answers, usually "Yes" or "No". But choose wisely, these choices will directly affect your fame, gold, followers and story!
- Battle Events: Using the table RPG system, roll the dice to see who will win the battle. The more strength you have, the higher your chances of defeating the enemy. But beware, you have a life bar and once you die, it's game over!
- Success and Failure Events: Test your luck! After choosing an action, you still need to have the luck to complete it. Your chance is presented as four shuffled cards representing rates of success or failure.
- Learn Skills: Answer events in the right order and learn skills during your journey. You never know when you will find a Treasure Chest and will need to open it, right?
- Events with Side Effects: Beware with the side effects, those can be good or bad. A few events can cause side effects depending on your choices. You never know when you'll end up eating a blue mushroom by mistake, right?
- Followers Chat: The higher fame you hold, the more followers you will get. Yet It’s enough to keep an eye on what they are saying about you. If it’s great or bad, that I can't know beforehand.
Developer: Henrique Faitta Chitolina, Pidro Soft
Publisher: Doublehit Games
Genre: RPG, Adventure, Casual, Medieval
Language: EN / Multi3
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2021
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.0 GHz equivalent or faster processor
RAM: 512 MB
OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
Video Card: 512 MB VRAM
Free Disk Space: 500 MB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots