Gather all your knowledge and get the jackpot while avoiding all the trick questions facing you!
With 15 questions to answer, it will become harder and harder to increase the prize fund: over 3,000 themed questions waiting to be answered (geographic, science, history, but also entertainment or arts), a growing difficulty and the pressure from the audience and the host…
All the ingredients are here to put the player under pressure!
6 iconic countries are represented in the game, each with its own set and with a batch of 2,000 dedicated questions: the United Kingdom, the USA, Spain, Italy, France and Germany!
Unlock questions packs by collecting “Neurons” in practicing/playing solo or with friends.
Select the themes you want to practice to improve your general knowledge and increase the odds of winning the jackpot.
The game offers a complete multiplayer experience with various and unseen game modes:
- “Family mode": has been specially created with children-tailored questions included, for the players to play as a family no matter how old they are.
- “Cooperative” mode: team up with up to 3 other players and give the right answer together.
- “Taking Turns” mode: compete with up to 9 other players in LAN by sharing the controller!
- “Free-For-All” mode: answer the most questions in a row to earn bonus points: the one with the largest amount of points in the end will win!
- “Battle Royale” mode: compare your general knowledge with up to 99 players online: the last man standing will be the greatest champion!
Developer: Appeal Studios
Genre: Casual, Simulation
Release Date: 2020
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i3
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit)
Video Card: AMD R7 260X - Nvidia GTX 550 Ti 2GB
Free Disk Space: 2 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "SKIDROW" to the installed games directory