Wildlife Park 3 is the latest part of the successful series. As zoo manager, you are responsible for your very own and unique zoo. Choose from numerous types of enclosures, park buildings and plants to design an environment appropriate to each species.
Manage a team of animal keepers, vets, conservationists and maintenance, while keeping an eye on the zoo’s finances.
Experience realistically animated animals and take care of their specific needs. If your animals are content, you and your park visitors can look forward to some offspring soon!
Take home a part of wilderness with Wildlife Park 3!
- Exciting campaigns, taking the player around the world in 20 missions
- Popular “Free Play” mode on over 20 selectable maps with additional mini quests
- Using terraforming tools, you can create landscapes according to your imagination
- A detailed tutorial to explain the features of the game in a playful manner
- Improved and extended management section
- Animal shop for trading animals in the game
- Realistic depiction of the 25 different land and water animal species
- Individual animals and animal species: coat colorings and patterns, tails, manes, tusks, horns, etc. are created randomly
- Encyclopedia with lots of interesting information about the animal and plant species
- Extensive possibilities for customization with countless decorative park elements, fence and enclosure types, plants and extendable visitor facilities
Developer: b-alive Publisher: bitComposer Games Genre: Strategy (Manage/Busin. / Real-time) / 3D Language: EN Treatment: Included Release Date: 2011
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 3 GHz Intel Pentium D, AMD Athlon64 3000+ RAM: 1 GB OS: Windows 10/8/7/VISTA/2000/XP Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT, ATI Radeon X1800 or better (min. 256 MB Video- RAM, DirectX®9c, Shadermodel 2.0) Free Disk Space: 3.5 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Dualcore CPU (Intel E4300, AMD Athlon™ X2 3800+) RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows 10/8/7/VISTA/2000/XP Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTX, ATI Radeon 3870 or better Free Disk Space: 3.5 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "HOODLUM" to the installed games directory