The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition torrent download for PC
2017-02-26, 3:54 AM
Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings PC torrent
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition
Developer: CD Projekt RED Publisher: Atari Genre: RPG, 3D, 3rd Person Language: EN / POL / Multi Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2012
The player is Geralt of Rivia, a professional monster slayer, a witcher. Entangled in the political turmoil that engulfed Temeria, Geralt helped quell the rebellion of the Order of the Flaming Rose. Soon after, he saved King Foltest’s life when the monarch was attacked by a witcher-like assassin. He continues to protect the king, serving as his bodyguard as Foltest strives to bring peace to his kingdom. The Order’s last bastions have yielded to the royal army, yet one more task remains - the Baroness La Valette announced her secession from the realm, and her fortress must be taken. A month after the attempted assassination, Foltest’s armies stand at the gates of La Valette Castle, preparing for a final assault. Still at Foltest’s side, Geralt is among them, unable to begin his personal quest to discover the mysterious assassin’s origin and identity…
Thanks to the new, ultra-modern REDengine, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings features both beautiful graphics and sophisticated in-game mechanics, drawing players into the most lively and believable world ever created in a video game.
Defining new standards for realistic, non-linear game narration, The Witcher 2 spins a mature, thought-provoking tale to produce one of the most complex and unique RPGs ever released on PC. In addition to its epic story, the game features a complex combat system that uniquely combines dynamic action and tactical depth.
Enhanced Edition features:
- Compared to the initial award winning PC release, the Enhanced Edition features lots of new and exciting content:
- Additional hours of gameplay: New major adventures set in previously unseen locations, expanding the story and introducing new characters, mysteries and monsters.
- New Game Introduction and cinematics: All new animations and cut scenes, including a new, three and a half minute pre-rendered cinematic depicting the assassination of King Demavend of Aedirn.
- BAFTA Award winner and Academy Award nominee Tomasz Baginski brings this key historical event to life, setting the stage for the story told in The Witcher 2.
- All of the up-to-date DLC and improvements introduced in the 2.0 version of the PC game, including:
- Arena Mode – an arcade mode that allows players to fight against endless waves of enemies and test their combat skills.
- Players can share their results with their friends by uploading high scores to the forums or to Facebook .
- A new, extensive tutorial system - allows gamers to be gradually and smoothly immersed in the game world and Geralt’s
- Dark Mode – a difficulty level designed for hardcore players, with unique dark-themed items. At this difficulty level, even
greater emphasis is placed on battle preparation, defensive maneuvers and opportunistic attacking.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel 2.2 GHz Dual-Core or AMD 2.5 GHz Dual-Core RAM: 1.5 GB (Win XP), 2GB (Win Vista/Win 7) OS: Windows XP/Vista/7 Video Card: GeForce 8800 (512 MB) or Radeon HD3850 (512 MB). Resolution: 1280x720. Free Disk Space: 25 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel or AMD Quad-Core RAM: 3 GB (Win XP), 4GB (Win Vista/Win 7) OS: Windows XP/Vista/7 Video Card: GeForce 260 (1 GB) or Radeon HD 4850 (1 GB). Resolution: 1440x900. Free Disk Space: 25 GB