Wytchwood is a crafting adventure game set in an expressive land of gothic fables and fairytales. As the mysterious old witch of the woods, you will explore a strange countryside, collect magical ingredients, brew sorcerous enchantments, and pass your twisted judgement upon a capricious cast of characters and creatures.
After all, how will they ever learn if you don’t teach them the moral of the story?
- Lovingly rendered storybook art style
- Gather, collect, grow and craft bizarre ingredients: Toxic toadstools, eye of newt and bottled fear.
- Research and concoct devious spells and sorceries. Turn the greedy into frogs! Trick the wicked with cunning curses!
- Explore an allegorical world of tall tales, uncovering colourful personas and fantastical narratives.
- Use your wit and guile to solve puzzles and best the strange monsters of the forest.
Publisher: Whitethorn Digital, WhisperGames
Genre: RPG, Adventure, Casual
Language: EN / JAP / CHN
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2021
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Dual-core processor (Intel Dual Core 2.0 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 5200+ 2.6 GHz)
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit)
Video Card: Geforce 9600 GS, Radeon HD4000, Shader Model 3.0, 512 MB
Free Disk Space: 1 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots