Discover the latest adventure from Pendulo Studios, creators of the Runaway series!
"Yesterday Origins" will take the immortal heroes, John Yesterday and his other half Pauline, not only across the world, but across history itself. This interwoven narration gives the plot its depth and richness.
It's 1481. In the dead of night, young John is publically humiliated and dragged through the street. He is imprisoned by the Spanish Inquisition under suspicion of witchcraft.
Later, he undergoes an alchemical transformation making him immortal. But not . This means that after each resurrection, John completely forgets who he is.
In the current day, John and Pauline are searching for an artefact that is needed to make the potion, this time correctly. During their investigation, they will have to face dangerous new protagonists who want to steal their secrets...
- Pendulo Studios: over 20 years of adventure gaming experience
- An original story taking place over several different eras
- A mix of different styles: investigation, thriller, adventure, occultism
- Off-the-wall dark humor typical of the studio
- Over 10 different places to visit, and over 50 backgrounds
- More than 25 colorful characters
- An original soundtrack
- Adapted to mouse and controllers
Developer: Pendulo Studios
Language: EN / Multi
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2016
CPU: AMD /Intel quad-core processor running at 2.2 GHz
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
Video Card: ATI/NVIDIA dedicated/integrated or mobile graphic card, with at least 512MB of dedicated VRAM and with at least Shader Model 4.0 support
Free Disk Space: 4 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots