2. Install Utorrent
3. Download your games *.torrent file ( for example "Medal Of Honor: Airborne" Pressing Download Torrent).
4. Open your downloaded games *.torrent file and press ok
5. Wait until the game is fully downloaded.
If during the installation of any game you encounter errors (especially Xdelta or Unarc.dll), try the following steps:
1. Install necessary system software.
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005, Microsoft Visual C++ 2008, Microsoft Visual C++ 2010, Microsoft Visual C++ 2012, Microsoft Visual C++ 2013, Microsoft Visual C++ 2015, Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 (both x86 and x64 versions),
NET Framework 3.5, NET Framework 4
DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, DirectX 12.
2. If Downloaded Game is in ISO file it is much easier to mount it with DAEMON Tools Lite (Virtual CD/DVD creator) (Download here) than extract it with WinRaR or 7zip.
3. Disable antivirus software (while installing)- it may falsely trigger and stop installing the game or prevent to run game. When game is installed add the installed games directory to Avtivirus exlusion list (Important).
4. Disable UAC(User Account Control) - it can block the program unpacking / assembly inside the installer
5. Make sure that the virtual memory (paging file), you have at least the amount of physical memory, and better - twice.
6. Verify that the destination hard disk, and the disk with the Windows temporary files you have enough space.
7. If Game does not run right click on games shortcut and "Run as adminstartor"
8. Look for the Windows system folder (and deeper) unarc.dll file. If it is - delete it
9. Run the installer with the rights as shown in the picture (the menu "Properties" by right-clicking on the file):
How to Change Language
If Installed Games Default Language is not English use this Methods:
Method 1. Find in installed games directory file steam_api.ini (or steam_emu.ini , codex.ini, skidrow.ini, 3dmgame.ini , prophet.ini, fairlight.ini, plaza.ini, hi2u.ini, flt.ini, razor1911.ini, postmortem.ini, tinyiso.ini, cpy.ini, reloaded.ini, ali213.ini, outlaws.ini ….. ), open it with notepad, scroll down to the bottom and change for example russion to english (Language = english), save (pressing ctrl + s) and restart the game. Watch tutorial
Method 2. In Windows Search type regedit. Click on regedit icon. Drop down HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > Software > WOW6432Node. Now you have to look for your game here. Find entry name "Language". Click on that and change "RU" to "EN" ( If "Russion" to "English"). In another entry "Local" (if it exists) change "RU" to "EN". Watch tutorial. Tutorial 2
Method 3. If there is not file steam_api.ini and second method do not works try to change language in games settings (If Dafault language is in russion find that – Settings = Настроики (or Опции), Language = Язык, English = Английский, Change = Изменить, Save = Сохранить )