Aefen Fall is a first-person parkour fantasy game made by students. The player incarnates Abadel, an alchemist wanted in an early 20th century London Dieselpunk. The city, quarantined by the government, tries to arrest and kill the alchemists. Our hero then decides to climb the rooftops using his powers to place circles of transmutations in the city with one goal: to design the most powerful alchemical stone.
Choose your way over the rooftops of the city from hundreds of possibilities using your parkour skills: climb, slide, swing from bar to bar, run on walls and other parkour possibilities. The Dieselpunk universe is just waiting to be discovered. Will you be able to reach the highest tower in the city?
In addition to your parkour capabilities, you will recover alchemical powers that will allow you to shape your environment, giving you even more possibilities of movement. Find the available paths with a snap of your finger, generate platforms in the air by gathering surrounding objects or crystallize everything that moves in front of you... Your powers, your freedom of action.
You move from rooftop to rooftop in a city that wants to get rid of alchemy. The guardians, the city's protective robots, will hunt you down. Be ready to take the big leap to dodge them because you'll run out of breath before they do.
- A unique London Dieselpunk, teeming with small details and Easter Eggs
- A frenetic parkour game combining physical skills and magical powers
- 45 minutes to reach the end of the game, but a great replayability to discover everything with more than 500 different paths (not counting the possible "off-trails")
- Several mechanics implemented for the Speedrun, try to finish the game as fast as possible!
Developer: Studio 9.7 Publisher: Studio 9.7 Genre: Action, Parkour, 1st person Language: EN / Multi Treatment: Included Release Date: 2020
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i7-7700 RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Free Disk Space: 12 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "CODEX" to the installed games directory