Anna’s Quest: Dragons, witches, trolls… No one can stop Anna. With her telekinesis, unorthodox use of torture instruments, a knack for improvisation and the help of a shady fox she just makes her way. She communes with the dead, shuts off the local taverns beer supply and gets old ladies behind bars…
The world of author Dane Krams’ debut on the game development stage isn’t as cuddly as it may seem. Anna however, is actually perfectly nice – or is she? It all starts with freeing talking teddy bear…
- Unlimited inventory with special slot for a baby dragon
- Small-time Vandalism
- Discover a Unicorn's inner beauty
- Black magic and telekinesis - this time, not exclusive to villains!
- Executions for the whole family!
- light-hearted, courageous, bad-ass: Anna
- Classic Point & Click controls with hotspot-indicator
- Awesome ending (really!)
Developer: Daedalic Entertainment Publisher: Daedalic Entertainment Genre: Adventure, Quest, Fantasy, Dark Humor Language: EN / Multi6 Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2015
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 2 GHz Dual Core CPU RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32/64 bit versions) Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 205, AMD Radeon HD 3400 Series with 256 MB VRAM, latest OpenGL driver Free Disk Space: 1.4 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: 2.6 Ghz Dual Core CPU RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32/64 bit versions) Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 405, AMD Radeon HD 5400 Series or higher Free Disk Space: 1.4 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Run "setup_annas_quest_1.0_(20605).exe" and install the game
2. Run "setup_annas_quest_bonus_220.127.116.11" and install bonus
3. Click on game shortcut, Run it as an administrator (Right-click on the shortcut – Properties – Compatibility – Run this program as administrator).