Arboria is a 3D rogue-lite, third-person action RPG. As a warrior, a Yotun, explore procedurally generated dungeons, use a variety of tools to overcome challenges, obliterate enemies using Symbiotic Weapons and mutate to become stronger.
Become the Chosen One who will save the Yotunz Tribe from extinction. Leave the safety of your Refuge to venture through The Hole into the vast and ever-changing land of Durnar. The underground world is full of dangers, mysteries and the only way leads down…
Heal The Father Tree and restore the power of your tribe.
- Explore procedurally generated dungeons and other areas
- Use a range of Symbiotic Weapons and Bio-Mutations
- Choose from a multitude of upgrades
- Meet the unusual denizens of the Refuge
- Face unique enemies and bosses
Developer: Dreamplant Publisher: All in! Games Genre: Action, RPG, Roguelike, 3rd Person Language: EN Treatment: Included Release Date: 2021
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i3 3.2 GHz, AMD Phenom II X4 955 - 4 Core, 3.2 GHz RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: Radeon R9 280 or Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 Free Disk Space: 17 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i5-8400, AMD Ryzen 5 1600 RAM: 16 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: Radeon RX 580 or Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Free Disk Space: 17 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "CODEX" to the installed games directory