Explore and reshape distant worlds! Astroneer is set during a 25th century gold rush where players must explore the frontiers of outer space, risking their lives in harsh environments for the chance of striking it rich.
On this adventure, a player’s most useful tool is their ability to shape their world, altering the terrain and extracting valuable resources from planets, and moons. Resources can be traded or crafted into new tools, vehicles, and modules to create everything from massive industrial bases to mobile rover bases.
- Reshape terrain as though it were made of Play-Doh.
- Survive on and explore procedurally generated planets that can be entirely deformed and traversed.
- Build vehicles and travel to new planets and moons.
- Snap together components and objects to create custom vehicles and modules.
Developer: System Era Softworks Publisher: System Era Softworks Genre: Adventure, Space, 3D, 3rd-Person, Indie Language: EN / Multi12 Treatment: Included Release Date: 2016
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: X64 Dual Core CPU, 2+ GHz RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 SP1 (64 bit only), Windows 8 (64 bit only), Windows 10 (64 bit only) Video Card: Discrete Non Mobile GPU with 1 GB Ram Free Disk Space: 2 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: X64 Quad Core CPU, 3+ GHz RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 SP1 (64 bit only), Windows 8 (64 bit only), Windows 10 (64 bit only) Video Card: Discrete Non Mobile GPU with 2 GB RAM Free Disk Space: 4 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Copy the game to any place on your hard drive
2. Copy content of the folder "Crack" to the games directory (with replace)
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "CODEX" to the installed games directory