Build a town in a post-apocalyptic world. Gather resources to expand and survive. Express your moral and ethical views by setting laws that affect how people live. What kind of society will you make?
- SURVIVE - Starting out with nothing, slowly build a large settlement that can keep hundreds of people fed, watered, healthy, housed and entertained... if you can.
- CRIME - Citizens commit crimes and enact a wide range of social issues as you play.
- JUDGE - Act as judge over a range of real-world social issues including abortion, murder, vegetarianism, drug use, cannibalism, and several other controversial topics.
- PUNISH - Choose execute, long or short prison sentences, toleration and even encouragement for all issues that happen in your town.
- CONTROL - Create and control your own leader character. Use this person to help build your town, or explore the world for salvage and upgrades. Walk around your town up close.
- BELIEVE - Pick what you believe and share that with others through violence, exile or education.
- EXPAND - Convert ruined houses and offices into useful buildings or loot them for supplies. Research new buildings and trade excess goods.
Developer: Far Road Games Publisher: Far Road Games Genre: Strategy, Simulation Language: EN Treatment: Included Release Date: 2018
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Dual Core Processor (i3 or equivalent) RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: GeForce 500+ (or equivalent). 2GB of Video Ram Free Disk Space: 1 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Quad Core Processor (i5 or equivalent) RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: GeForce 700+ (or equivalent). 4 GB of Video Ram Free Disk Space: 1 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "PLAZA" to the installed games directory