Play as a tiny sugar glider in your very own nature documentary. Glide among the trees, fight dangerous predators, and explore beautiful environments as you embark on a high-flying journey to save your family.
- PLAY YOUR OWN NATURE DOCUMENTARY - Glide among the trees, fight dangerous predators, and explore beautiful environments through the eyes of a sugar glider — all while a narrator describes your every move.
- UNCOVER HIDDEN MYSTERIES - Advance through the world and complete the main story, or explore off the beaten path and embark on side quests to uncover AWAY's hidden mysteries.
- FIGHT OR FLIGHT - Hunt small prey, fight larger enemies, and use stealth and agility to sneak past apex predators unnoticed.
- PLAY AS OTHER ANIMALS - See the world from a whole new perspective while playing as beetles, lizards, crabs, and more. These rare playable animals are hidden throughout AWAY's environments — can you find them all?
- WHO WE ARE - Breaking Walls is an independent game studio founded by industry veterans in Montréal. With decades of experience working on major AAA titles such as Assassin's Creed, Prince of Persia, and Far Cry, our team has spent the last five years developing AWAY: The Survival Series.
Developer: Breaking Walls Publisher: Breaking Walls, Game Seer Ventures Genre: Action, Adventure, Simulation Language: EN / Multi7 Treatment: Included Release Date: 2021
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i5 or AMD equivalent RAM: 6 GB OS: Windows 10 Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Free Disk Space: 15 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "CODEX" to the installed games directory