Bannermen is a real-time strategy game that takes place in the semi-fantasy medieval realm of Valtoria. While staying true to its roots, Bannermen takes the best elements from the genre and adds its own unique flair to it.
- Singleplayer Campaign; take on the role of a fallen lord on his journey back to become one of the mightiest in the realm.
- AI Skirmish; battle it out with an AI and fight for humanity.
- Ranked Matches; climb the online ladder either alone or as a duo to prove who is the best commander.
- Unranked Matches; try out new strategies or take it easy while still finding online matches easily.
- Custom Games; choose your own team composition and map with up to 8 players.
Having suffered a crushing defeat in the Battle of Beckron, you, Lord Berrian must now regain former bannermen that have surrendered to Lord Karthor. The days of chasing glory are over, as terror spreads and forces ever greater sacrifices to hold Lord Karthor’s men at bay. Without a home and much time to spare, you must travel the vast lands of Valtoria to obtain supplies and convert soldiers to your righteous cause.
With a strong focus on unit control, battling for map control and performing well in enemy encounters are vital. Take manual control over each unit and use its abilities wisely. To become a successful commander, you also need to manage your resources well and establish your bases strategically. Each map has unique nature powers, which are spells that can be cast to cause your enemy tremendous damage. Unlocking these nature powers is a constant struggle as you have to build and defend temples, which can only be erected in holy spots that are located on strategic positions on each map. Other than this, you also have a hero unit under your command, which can be levelled up to become stronger and unlock powerful spells.
Developer: Pathos Interactive Publisher: 2tainment GmbH Genre: Strategy, RTS, Medieval Language: EN / Multi8 Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2019
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i3-4340 / AMD FX-6300 RAM: 6 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: nVidia GeForce GTX 660 2GB / AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB Free Disk Space: 30 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Download rge game to any place on your hard drive.
2. 2. Copy content of the folder "Crack" to the installed games directory
3. Run the game from "RTSGame-Win64-Shipping.exe" as administrator. (Path: Bannermen \ RTSGame \ Binaries \ Win64 \ RTSGame-Win64-Shipping.exe)