Batbarian: Testament of the Primordials is a snarky action-adventure puzzle game with a good dose of humor. Explore hundreds of secret-filled rooms, fight big bosses, gather companions for your party and use the powers of Pip -your bat buddy- to solve puzzles and escape the eldritch abyss!
- Gain new skills for your barbarian and elemental powers for Pip, the (magic) bat!
- A narrative-driven metroidvania with dialogue choices and plenty of humor and snark.
- Big numbers! 400+ rooms, 20+ hours of evolving gameplay, 10+ bosses, 60+ minutes of music and almost 30,000 words of text that a barbarian would never bother to read!
- RPG elements with a level-up minigame.
- Contains more fruit throwing than probably any other game.
- Companions that join you in your quest and help you out in fights.
- Multiple endings based on your choices and actions.
- The thrown fruit are NOT wasted, they are eaten by the bat (who is magic).
- A ton of secrets and hidden loot just about everywhere.
- The (magic) bat has a whopping FIVE different squeaking sounds!
- Fewer repetitive jokes than this description has.
Developer: Unspeakable Pixels
Publisher: DANGEN Entertainment
Genre: Action, Adventure, RPG
Language: EN / Multi7
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2020
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E5200
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: GeForce 9800GTX+ (1GB)
Free Disk Space: 1 GB