BEAM is a precision platformer with puzzle elements in which you need to manipulate various light beams in order to find a way out.
You are the aspirant Captain Martin. A novice who just caused the entire Spaceship to crash, which is now falling apart. Together with MARBLE, your intelligent and sassy escape pod, you will have to use the environment and MARBLE’s special abilities to escape the wreckage. BEAM is a precision platformer with puzzle elements in which you need to manipulate various light beams in order to find a way out. With MARBLE’s special fog you can change the properties of these beams so you can roll on them, jump on them or even stick to them.
- 8 hours of gameplay
- Physics puzzles in a dynamic environment
- A highly detailed graphic style
- Eastereggs and secrets - take your time to explore
Developer: Binary Impact Publisher: Binary Impact Genre: Action, Adventure, Platformer, Puzzle Language: EN / Multi3 Treatment: Included Release Date: 2020
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Dual Core RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: GTX 760 Free Disk Space: 8000 MB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "DARKSiDERS" to the installed games directory