A malevolent force known only as Lina is devouring data from a vast, interdimensional network of servers overseen by sentient computers called ”motes.” In desperation, the motes summon heroes from a variety of parallel game worlds to face off against each other in one-on-one combat. The tournament victor has the potential to be awakened as the Blade Stranger—the savior who can vanquish Lina and protect the motes from further harm!
Developed by Studio Saizensen, Blade Strangers is a hardcore old-school fighting game. The streamlined four-button control scheme makes it easy for beginners to deal out damage from day one…but the intricate combos, counters and specials give tournament-caliber players plenty of opportunities for frame counting, chain construction and hit-box science.
- Fighter roster includes characters from previous Studio Saizensen games (like Code of Princess and Sayonara Umihara Kawase), Nicalis games (like Cave Story+) and other surprise entrants
- Each character has eight different color settings and their own familiar “home” stage
- Proprietary development system transforms 3-D models and animation into 2-D spritework; every frame looks like a gorgeous anime drawing
- Online competition play
- Accessible controls designed to bring fresh blood to the ranks of fighting-game fans worldwide
Developer: Studio Saizensen Publisher: Nicalis, Inc. Genre: Fighting, Action Language: EN Treatment: Included Release Date: 2018
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core Duo 2.0 Ghz or faster RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 Video Card: OpenGL 3.1 compliant video card Free Disk Space: 4 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "HOODLUM" to the installed games directory