Brazilian Root is an indie action game in first person perspectve. Benjamin, a former special ops soldier, was running for governor, but 30 days before voting day his daughter was mysteriously kidnapped. He will relive his fighter days and You will help him find his daughter and get his revenge.
- Only 1 checkpoint/savegame per level. (Hard? Sure!)
- No HUD.
- No Crosshair.
- No Hitmarker.
- Die many times until you know the level and enemies.
- Excellent story.
- Challenging Enemies and Bosses.
- Good Graphics powered by Cryengine.
- Only Single Player Campaign. Yes!
- Many weapons we all like!
- Rifles, Pistols, Submachineguns, Shotguns, Grenade.
Developer: Patria Games Publisher: Patria Games Genre: Action, Shooter, FPS, Indie Language: EN Treatment: Included Release Date: 2018
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i5-6400 or Better | AMD FX 8350 or Better RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8.1 /10 (64 Bits) Video Card: AMD Radeon RX 470 4GB(Or equivalent) or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 TI 4GB(Or equivalent) Free Disk Space: 10 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K or Better | AMD Ryzen 1600X or Better RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8.1 /10 (64 Bits) Video Card: AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 4GB Free Disk Space: 10 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "SKIDROW" to the installed games directory