New Mexico, 1986. A bizarre incident occurred inside this seemingly innocuous building, in the middle of a small city. You're a private detective who got a tip about this gruesome scene. As you investigate the confusing aftermath of what happened inside Building 847, the truth begins to unfold.
A first-person narrative game with horror undertones, but no monsters or jumpscares. This is a short length game, around an hour, depending on how thorough you are, as there is some side content.
- Explore, investigate, and draw your own conclusions.
- Examine scenes to visualize past events and recreate what happened through the "Visualize" feature.
- Talk and question the tenants
- Dialog choices
- Choose between 2 endings which will affect future stories
Developer: Elder_Valley Games Publisher: Elder_Valley Games Genre: Adventure, FPS, Mystery Language: EN Treatment: Included Release Date: 2020
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel or AMD / 4 Core RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 10 Video Card: Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti / AMD RX 580 2GB VRAM Free Disk Space: 4 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "PLAZA" to the installed games directory