The story of Henry Nelson is a psychological first-person thriller, based on real events. It is a game in which the player will experience mysterious events and take part in an unbelievable journey.
Inside the game you will experience a constant rush of adrenaline, a breathtaking storyline and unimaginable horrors. The world around the player will shift and change, and danger will be waiting around every corner.
- High quality voice acting by popular Youtubers.
- A vast area to explore. An entire town, with a large number of buildings and streets.
- An expanded inventory system – a map of the local area, journals, notes.
- Interactivity – the possibility of interacting with a wide variety of objects.
- Realistic visual effects-photorealistic visual effects.
- Excellent lighting-effective lighting enhances the horror atmosphere.
- Quality sounds-carefully chosen quality sound effects and soundtracks which enrich the atmosphere.
- A variety of enemies-battle enemies and explore the dark streets and buildings.
- Puzzles-solve puzzles to gain access to new areas and use objects which you find in your nightmarish struggle for survival.
- An intriguing mystery-there is nothing as good as an enticing story. A story which holds you in suspense from the first minute to the last.
Developer: indie_games_studio Publisher: indie_games_studio Genre: Adventure, Survival Horror, Action, 1st Person Language: EN / Multi5 Treatment: Included Release Date: 2019
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel CORE i5 RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: Nvidia Geforce 820m Free Disk Space: 11 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel CORE i7 RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: Nvidia Geforce 920mx Free Disk Space: 11 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "CODEX" to the installed games directory