Build and discover in Charterstone - a digital board game campaign. Shape your village into the new Eternal City!
- Pick one of the 6 unique characters to lead your charter
- Discover new buildings, scoring possibilities and game mechanics
- Strategize and manage your workers, buildings and resources
- Watch the ruleset, and the village, expand from game to game
- Build upon your progress from previous games
- Uncover the story as you progress through the campaign
- Official Charterstone rules, consulted with Jamey Stegmaier himself
- Play with AI, friends or both - great experience for both solo and group play
- Online cross-platform multiplayer
- Hot-seats style local multiplayer
- AI opponents - Easy, Medium or Hard
- Full 12 games Campaign
- Single Game mode - a flexible and adjustable mode for a quick match!
- Save your map at any time and play it later with your friends
- Pre-set and randomly generated maps
- Awesomely animated board game map, buildings, cards, characters and more!
- Full replayability - no two campaigns will be the same
- Beautiful art by Mr. Cuddington and Gong Studios
- Unique experience of a board game with the convenience of a digital platform
- No negative interactions between players - no backstabbing!
Developer: Acram Digital, Mobo Studio
Publisher: Mobo Studio
Genre: Strategy, Simulation
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2020
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Dual Core 1.6 GHz or better
RAM: 8 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit)
Video Card: DX9 (shader model 3.0) or DX11 with feature level 9.3 capabilities
Free Disk Space:
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots