Eager to get back to the golden age of local multiplayer games ? Want to crush your friends after practicing hard on a skill-based and competitive game ? We've got the game for you.
CHOP is a visceral game where bloody killings meet ultra fast action.
With easily accessible games mechanics, it offers a real strategic dimension and a depth of gameplay that will put your skills to the test.
One hit to kill, respawn almost instantly. CHOP gives you a feeling close to the constant adrenaline rush you can experience in a fast FPS.
Blood and guts in a world torn asunder, with a comic book vibe : it's for anyone who likes gore, comics, post-apo, and who's looking for a supercharged party game.
Up to four players can play at a time. Challenge your friends one-on-one or enter the fray. You can even team up and play two-on-two, or one vs. three if you've got the guts for it.
Are you up for the goriest couch game for your pizza/beers party ?
Rush Out :
The game offers a unique twist with this mode.
Here, no matter how many players you kill.
Your goal is to rush out through your portal as fast as possible. Don't worry, you still need to kill, as it's the only way to open the portal.
It closes if you die, so you'll be under a lot of pressure when it comes to escaping.
Don't mess around, just kill someone and rush out !
- From 1 to 4 player local multiplayer
- Glorious dismemberments, delightful executions, silly gory graphics all wrapped up in a comic book style.
- 3 game modes
- Tournament mode available for each game mode
- 4 playable characters
- 4 special abilities
- Same hitbox and basic skills = perfect balancing
- Blistering moves
- Various arenas
- Random bonuses to spice up battles
- Many options to customize your games
Developer: Claws Up Games Publisher: Claws Up Games Genre: Action, Fighting Language: EN / Multi11 Treatment: Included Release Date: 2019
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 2.5 Ghz Dual Core RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: Dedicated graphic card Free Disk Space: 2 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "PLAZA" to the installed games directory