Clone Drone in the Danger Zone is a third person sword fighter where any part of your body can be sliced off. With your mind downloaded into a robot gladiator, you must survive the sinister trials of the arena.
- Epic Voxel Dismemberment: In addition to looking cool, the ability to cut off body parts is central to the gameplay. Jumping on one leg is a common occurrence. Large enemies need to be cut down to size before a fatal blow can be delivered.
- Sharp Sword Combat: Combat is fast and intense, putting great emphasis on movement, timing and positioning. You are never safe, as any blow can instantly kill or dismember.
- Entertaining Commentary: With over 38000(!!!) spoken words, Commentatron and Analysis-Bot provide a running commentary of your performance and react to your activities.
- Upgrade your robot: jetpack, bow, kicking, deflection, clones, armor, FIRE.
- Terrifying robotic enemies that actually get pretty hard! Sword robots, bow robots, Spidertron 5000, Spidertron 6000, gigantic hammer bots. So many things to dismember.
- Level Editor: Make custom levels and challenges and share them with other humans! Explore the rich Workshop library of awesome human-built levels!
- Achievements! Unlock upgrades, emotes and multiplayer skins by achieving a rich variety of things!
- Emotes! Do the Funky Pillar Dance, mock your foes, or flap your arms delightfully!
Developer: Doborog Games
Publisher: Doborog Games
Genre: Action, Fighting
Language: EN / Multi
Release Date: 2021
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Modern quad-core (AMD FX-Series or newer, Intel Core i5 or faster)
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: AMD Radeon HD 5770 or faster, nVidia GeForce GT 640 or faster
Free Disk Space: 1 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "PLAZA" to the installed games directory