Colony Ship is an isometric, party-based RPG inspired by Heinlein’s Orphans of the Sky. Your character's world is a “generation ship,” a massive spacecraft on a centuries long voyage to colonize a distant planet. The Ship's original government has been disbanded following a violent mutiny and you must negotiate a treacherous path among your fellow passengers and the contentious factions striving to dominate the Ship. Your choices alone will determine who your friends and enemies are.
- Skill-based character system, with feats and implants.
- Tactical turn-based combat, featuring standard, aimed, and weapon-specific attacks.
- Multiple quest solutions, mutually exclusive questlines, and a branching main storyline.
- 10 recruitable party members with different personalities, agendas, and beliefs (only 3 available in the first chapter).
- 3 main factions and a score of lesser factions and groups
- A large arsenal including melee weapons, firearms, energy pistols, grenades, and futuristic gadgets like the Energy Shield, Reality Distortion Generator, and Cloaking Field.
- Different environments to explore, from the Engine Room and Hydroponics to the dystopian cities of the Habitat and the Mission Control ruined decks
Developer: Iron Tower Studio
Publisher: Iron Tower Studio
Genre: RPG, Tactical, Sci-fi
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2021
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 2 GHz Processor or better
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit)
Video Card: Nvidia Geforce GTS 450 / Radeon HD 4870 or better
Free Disk Space: 5 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots