Cyberpunk 2077 is an open-world, action-adventure story set in Night City, a megalopolis
obsessed with power, glamour and body modification. You play as V, a mercenary outlaw going after a one-of-a-kind implant that is the key to immortality. You can customize your character’s cyberware, skillset and playstyle, and explore a vast city where the choices you make shape the story and the world around you.
- Become a cyberpunk, an urban mercenary equipped with cybernetic enhancements and build
your legend on the streets of Night City.
- Enter the massive open world of Night City, a place that sets new standards in terms of visuals, complexity and depth.
- Take the riskiest job of your life and go after a prototype implant that is the key to immortality.
Developer: CD PROJEKT RED Publisher: CD PROJEKT RED Genre: Action, RPG, Open World, Sci-fi, 1st Person Language: EN / Multi18 Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2020
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K or AMD FX-8310 RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 or AMD Radeon RX 470 Free Disk Space: 70 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i7-4790 or AMD Ryzen 3 3200G RAM: 12 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: GTX 1060 6GB / GTX 1660 Super or Radeon RX 590 Free Disk Space: 70 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "CODEX" to the installed games directory