Darkest Dungeon II is a roguelike road trip of the damned. Form a party, equip your stagecoach, and set off across a decaying landscape in a last gasp attempt to avert the apocalypse. The greatest dangers you face, however, may come from within...
- Gather your courage and ride out into the chaos of a world undone.
- Roguelike Runs; Even Failure Moves You Forward
- The Affinity System
- Face Your Failures
- Nightmarish Environs
- Rest your weary, shell-shocked heroes at the Inn, where you can manage their stress and relationships with a variety of
- diversions and delights.
- Uncover and experience the tragic origin stories of the heroes.
- A stylish and dynamic evolution of Darkest Dungeon’s signature art style.
- A return of the narration system and voice actor Wayne June!
- Exciting improvements to the turn-based combat from Darkest Dungeon.
Developer: Red Hook Studios
Publisher: Red Hook Studios
Genre: RPG Strategy, Turn-Based, Roguelike
Language: EN / Multi9
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2021
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | AMD Athlon X4
RAM: 8 GB
OS: Windows 10
Video Card: Nvidia GTX 950 | AMD R7 370
Free Disk Space: 6 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots