Darwin’s Test is a first-person action and puzzle game plunging you into a surprising dystopian universe !
You play as an amnesic patient, victim of a serious accident.
Doctors will take you through a protocol of care consisting of a dozen experimental tests in a research hospital.
But strange events happen during these tests and start to cast doubt on your actual presence here. Who are you ? Where are you ? Why do you have to pass these tests ?
So many unanswered questions that you will have to face to discover the truth.
- Discover an eccentric script of a great depth, which is based on an anticipation of our future society.
- Strong messages that will make you ask yourself about your existence and the future of humankind.
- An intense experience of more than four hours of play through different types of Tests.
(Logical, Physical, Dilemma, Sensory)
- A game made entirely in one year to the day, by one person.
- A gameplay inspired by some of the greatest titles of the video game industry.
(such as Portal, The Talos Principle, The Turing Test, The Witness)
Developer: Wolfalone Studio Publisher: Wolfalone Studio Genre: Action, Adventure, Puzzle Language: EN / FR Treatment: Included Release Date: 2018
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Dual-core 2.0 GHz RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 (64-bit) Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 / ATI Radeon HD 7870 Free Disk Space: 8 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Quad-core 3.0 GHz RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 (64-bit) Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 / ATI Radeon R9 290 or above Free Disk Space: 8 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "PLAZA" to the installed games directory