Devoid of Shadows is a vampire saga inspired by the sentiments taking us back to the 2000’s.
- The graphics of the game locations is dark.
- It is a true АRPG with roguelike elements.
- There are three types of the characters and advanced crafting.
- You will have dozens of skills based on the Power of Blood.
- The game has 21 levels of dungeons with random world generation.
- A magic painting depicting the Royal castle. One can move there from any location and relive, improve the workshops and craft the weapon, armours, potions, combat scrolls and everything that helps you survive. All this is accompanied by sweet sounds of guitar strings.
- Galidon is a powerful vampire kingdom. You are a lawful heir to the throne. The power struggle and an intriguing plot are in place.
- Each level contains quests.
- The gameplay is rapid, bloodthirsty and intransigent that does not forgive a single mistake. It is the same feeling when there is little left to live being surrounded by merciless enemies.
Devoid of Shadows is a heat in the chill dungeons of the Labyrinth.
Developer: N-Game Studios Publisher: ArsLogica Genre: RPG Language: EN Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2017
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core2 Duo 2,5 GHz or analogue RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows XP SP3 Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT ATI or Radeon HD 3870 Free Disk Space: 8 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i7 3,4 GHz or analogue RAM: 8 GB OS: 64-bit Windows 7, 8 (8.1), 10 Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 or ATI Radeon R9 290 Free Disk Space: 8 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "CODEX" to the installed games directory (with replace)