DEVOUR is a co-op horror survival game for 1-4 players. Stop a possessed cult leader before she drags you to hell with her. Run. Scream. Hide. Just don't get caught.
- 2-4 player online co-op - Take control of up to 4 cult members in this unique online co-op experience where you must work together to stop Anna, a possessed cult leader dead set on taking you to hell with her.
- Single player mode -For hardcore players only. In this mode, you'll be doing all the screaming yourself.
- Challenging gameplay - No two DEVOUR playthroughs are ever the same. To stop Anna, you’ll need a focused team and perfect execution, with a single session lasting up to an hour.
- Exorcise Anna - Your goal is to break Azazel's hold over Anna. To do this you'll need to find gasoline, a fire pit, and enough ritual goats to burn.
- Escalating difficulty - Anna's rage and speed increase as the game progresses, as does the number of demons Azazel spawns to stop you. Your only means of defence is your UV flashlight.
- Replayability - Locked doors, goats and item spawns are randomized, ensuring that no two games are the same. What's more, DEVOUR's unpredictable AI ups the game, making you second guess each and every move.
- Nightmare mode - Beat the game without breaking a sweat? Try Nightmare mode for the ultimate challenge.
- Multiplayer features - Make use of our in-game positional voice chat. Bring friends, or find other players using the server browser.
Developer: Joe Fender, Luke Fanning Publisher: Straight Back Games Genre: Action, Survival Horror Language: EN / Multi14 Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2021
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel i5 or new-gen i3 / AMD equivalent RAM: 6 GB OS: Windows 10 (64 bit) Video Card: 2GB Video RAM Free Disk Space: 4 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "PLAZA" to the installed games directory