You are the Dragon Commander. Your mission it is to reunite a broken empire and become the new emperor. Success depends entirely on your ability to efficiently rule your empire, build invincible armies and lead them to victory. Your secret weapons: your tactical insights, your leadership skills and your ability to turn yourself into a dragon.
Dragon Commander is not just any strategy game - it seamlessly blends real-time strategy gameplay with turn-based campaigning, role-playing an ascending emperor and controlling a formidable dragon.
- Real time strategy: Command your sea, land and air forces in real-time. Combined operations and knowing where and when to hit are crucial elements of any victory.
- Dragon Combat: During real time strategy mode, you can turn into a dragon to support your troops in combat and obliterate the enemy using your formidable dragon powers.
- Turn based campaign: Direct your conquest on the turn-based world map; plan several moves ahead, build formidable armies and invest in the right technology or magic upgrades.
- Rule your empire: You are the emperor and you make the decisions! But beware, political balance is easily upset. Each game is different and you'll find that a Dragon Commander needs to make really tough decisions. Feel the effects of your decisions on the battlefield as the war progresses.
- Single-player, multiplayer and co-op modes: Play the single player story-driven campaign or test your mettle against other Dragon Knights, online or local via LAN. Start your own multiplayer campaign with or against a friend. Or duke it out on a skirmish map.
Developer: Larian Studios
Publisher: Larian Studios
Genre: RPG, Strategy, 3D, 3rd Person, Action
Language: EN / Multi
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2013
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core2 Duo E6600 or equivalent
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows XP / 7
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT (512 MB) or ATI Radeon HD 4850
Free Disk Space: 15 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel i5 2400
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 ti 1GB ram or or ATI Radeon HD 6XXX
Free Disk Space: 30 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots