In Don’t Starve: Hamlet, Wilson discovers a lost town of aristocratic Pigmen nestled within a foreboding tropical jungle.
Can you readjust to society as an outsider? Can you earn fame and riches recovering lost relics? Will you weather the Aporkalypse?
- Reacquaint to city life: Visit shops and trade with the pig society. Purchase and renovate your own home.
- Delve into ancient ruins: Explore the lost world of an ancient pig civilization filled with traps and try your hand at treasure hunting.
- Explore new lands: Discover the secrets of new wild life and seasons.
- Craft and experiment with new items: Find new ingredients and recipes to solve new problems.
Developer: Klei Entertainment Publisher: Klei Entertainment Genre: Adventure, Horror, Survival, Simulation Language: EN Treatment: Included Release Date: 2019
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 1.7+ GHz or better RAM: 1 GB OS: Windows XP/ Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: Radeon HD5450 or better; 256 MB or higher Free Disk Space: 500 MB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "PLAZA" to the installed games directory