Donut County is a story-based physics puzzle game where you play as an ever-growing hole in the ground. Meet cute characters, steal their trash, and throw them in a hole.
Where Trash is Treasure
Raccoons have taken over Donut County with remote-controlled trash-stealing holes. You play as BK, a hole-driving raccoon who swallows up his friends and their homes to earn idiotic prizes.
When BK falls into one of his own holes, he’s confronted by his best friend Mira and the residents of Donut County, who are all stuck 999 feet underground… and they demand answers!
The Hole Keeps Growing
- EXPLORE every character’s home, each with their own unique environment.
- MOVE the hole to swallow up their stuff, growing bigger each time.
- COMBINE objects inside for crazy effects: cook soup, breed bunnies, launch fireworks, and more.
- CATAPULT things back out of the hole. You can use it to solve puzzles...or just destroy stuff.
- DEVOUR everything. The hole won’t stop until the whole county is all gone.
Developer: Ben Esposito
Publisher: Annapurna Interactive
Genre: Adventure, Puzzle, Funny
Language: EN / Multi11
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2018
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core2 Duo E8400
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows 7 (64-bit)
Video Card: Radeon HD 3870
Free Disk Space: 500 MB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i3-4170 or better
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows 10 (64-bit)
Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GT 640 or better
Free Disk Space: 1 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots