Enter the world of Eco, a fully simulated ecosystem bustling with thousands of growing plants and animals living their lives. Build, harvest, and take resources from an environment where your every action affects the world around you. An imminent meteor strike threatens global destruction. Can you save the world without destroying it in the process?
Construct buildings and towns, tend to your farm, hunt wildlife, build infrastructure and transportation, craft clothing, build power plants, and research new technologies. Specialize in a craft and trade your goods to other players. Develop your civilization and sculpt your planet.
As your civilization grows, you’ll need to analyze data from the simulation; evaluating the impact you have on your world. Use this data as evidence in proposed laws, restricting harmful activities without disrupting the advancement of technology. Balance your individual needs with the needs of community, all while maintaining the state of the ecosystem. The future of your world is in your hands.
- Online Multiplayer - Collaborate online with a community of players.
- Local Singleplayer - Build your own world, with the option to invite friends.
- Dedicated Server Included - Host your own Eco worlds.
- Over 30 different craft tables, with hundreds of recipes.
- Hundreds of items, skills, craft tables, and building blocks.
- A simulated ecosystem with dozens of unique species.
- With limited carrying capacity, players must create vehicles and networks of roads to transport materials.
- Create your own backed or fiat currencies, using them as a means of exchange in the economy.
- Build stores where you can sell your excess items for a profit.
- Eat varied and nutritious food and build ever larger homes to increase your skills.
- Create contracts for jobs that you would like players with different skill-specialties to accomplish for you. Take on contracts from other players that need the skills you possess.
- Design laws using programmable template system to protect your world or increase your profits, enforced by the game if ratified by the population.
- Run for election and make decisions that affect the globe.
- View and compile rich data from the simulation and use it to argue for group decisions.
- Claim land as your own property, and share access rights.
- Give and remove reputation from other players.
- Find a balance between progress and protection, between individual needs and those of the group, succeeding or failing together.
Developer: Strange Loop Games Publisher: Strange Loop Games Genre: Simulation, Survival, Open World Language: EN / Multi Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2018
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Dual-Core 2.4 GHz or AMD Dual-Core Athlon 2.5 GHz RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 440 or AMD Radeon HD 5850 or Intel HD Graphics 4000 with 512 MB Free Disk Space: 2 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i5-2300 or AMD Phenom II X4 940 or better RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570 or AMD Radeon HD 7750 with 1 GB VRAM or better Free Disk Space: 2 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Copy the game to any place on your hard drive
2. Copy content of the folder "Crack" to the games directory (with replace)