Experience the most realistic and authentic soccer game with eFootball PES 2020, winner of the 'E3 Best Sports Game' award! Play with the biggest teams in world soccer, featuring Spanish champions FC Barcelona, global giants Manchester United, German champions FC Bayern Munchen, and Italian champions Juventus — who feature exclusively in PES!
- GAMEPLAY: New dynamic dribbling skills, new first touch techniques, and finely-tuned ball physics, all developed in close consultation with renowned midfielder Andres Iniesta.
- MATCHDAY: Pick a side and join forces with newcomers and veterans alike in a grand struggle for dominance in this new online competitive mode.
- MASTER LEAGUE: A completely revamped ML experience awaits — featuring a new interactive dialogue system, an overhauled menu design, and a more realistic transfer market realized through improved data integration.
Developer: Konami Digital Entertainment Publisher: Konami Digital Entertainment Genre: Sports, Soccer, Simulation Language: EN / Multi15 Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2019
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i5-3470 / AMD FX 4350 RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 670 / AMD Radeon HD 7870 Free Disk Space: 40 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i7-3770 / AMD FX 8350 RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 760 / AMD Radeon R9 270X Free Disk Space: 40 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Add "eFootball PES 2020 LITE" to your steam account (it is advisable to use a new secondary account). You do not need to install the game.
2. Run "Settings.exe" configure the game settings
3. Run the game from "PES2020.exe" as administrator . Steam client must be opened.
Its recommended to play only in offline mode (to avoid account blocking)