Erannorth Reborn is a hardcore sandbox Card Game with heavy emphasis on Deck-Building, Character Customization and Moddability. Create unique characters with distinctive attributes, racial/class skills and perks that affect your cards. Adjust and adapt your deck & equipment on-the-fly and 'create' new cards by utilizing an innovative synergy mechanic. Mod everything to your liking by editing plain text files.
- Go through progressively harder levels, outwit your enemies and defeat each stage Boss to earn Tokens & Mastery in deadly Ironman, Casual or fully custom Gauntlets.
- Unlock new Races, Classes, and Master even more Skills to use as you Level Up. Use over 1985 unique and different cards that are constructed from a pool of hundreds distinctive keywords and effects.
- Synergize new effects into your cards and unleash devastating combos.
- Roam freely in a Sandbox Adventure mode. Choose which areas to explore and when in a merciless status quo world.
- Purchase better equipment, actions and restock in towns.
- Live a unique RPG experience within the ruleset of a complex (yet easy to understand) card game.
- Adapt the game to your skills by making everything harder, more hardcore and rogue-like, or easier, casual and relaxing. Tweak, Mod and create your own game modes, worlds, events, enemies, cards, classes & races and more just by editing plain text files. Modding a game was never easier 😉
- Craft hundreds of custom difficulties mods & ascensions and share them with your friends in Steam Workshop.
Developer: Spyridon Thalassinos Publisher: Spyridon Thalassinos Genre: RPG, Adventure, Strategy Language: EN Treatment: Included Release Date: 2019
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Dual Core or better RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities Free Disk Space: 2 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Quad Core or better RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: Graphics card with DX12 (shader model 4.0) capabilities Free Disk Space: 2 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "CODEX" to the installed games directory