Exit From - is a first-person hardcore horror-stealth game with quest and rogue-lite elements where you have to get out of the old Soviet house, which changes every new game.
The main character wakes up from a thunderstorm and does not understand where he is. All apartments are empty and no one. You decide to get out, and, over time, you realize that the house is not so empty. Can you find a way out and not give up?
I do not know if you will like this game, but I just wanted to do something new and unusual. Its something like a hardcore backtracking simulator.
- RTX and DLSS 2.0
- Location is an old Soviet house
- House Changing and location of objects with each new game
- Depressing atmosphere
- System of hiding in the shadows.
- Matchstick system
- Icons of letters in achevements!
- Trade Cards (soon)
- Achievements will give you special items in your begin room
Developer: concole_, Elendely Publisher: White Box Genre: Survival Horror, Adventure, 1st Person Language: EN / Multi11 Treatment: Included Release Date: 2021
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i5-2400/AMD FX-8320 or better RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 750 2GB / AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB or better Free Disk Space: 3 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "PLAZA" to the installed games directory