Fat Chicken is a REVERSE TOWER DEFENSE game where you fatten up farm animals for slaughter by pumping them full of hormones, overfeeding them and basting them with antibiotics to keep them alive so they're worth more when you turn 'em into tasty, tasty packaged meat...it's what's for dinner!
- Huge Campaign - Work your way across the U.S. hitting 13 different locations and 26 challenging levels on your quest to climb the ranks and overthrow the Fat Chicken Meat Co.
- Build your farm and staff up with hired hands to meet your Meat Quotas. Strategic Tower Defense gameplay has never been so "udderly" awesome.
- Put your R&D department to work - Complete missions to unlock new equipment and tasty upgrades for your farm.
- Hire farm hands and "heroes" to herd, help and heal your livestock, all in the name of faster production and more meat for the market.
- Full Music Soundtrack - 17 original tracks from award winning composer Jason Graves, fresh off his success with the latest Tomb Raider reboot and the Dead Space series.
Developer: Mighty Rabbit Studios, Relevant Games Publisher: Relevant Games Genre: Strategy, Tower Defense, Action Language: EN Treatment: Included Release Date: 2014
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 1.8 GHz RAM: 1 GB OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: DirectX 9 video card with shader 2 support and 512MB of VRAM Free Disk Space: 1700 MB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Dual core 2.0 GHz or higher RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: DirectX 10/11 video card with shader 3 support and 1GB VRAM or better Free Disk Space: 1700 MB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "PLAZA" to the installed games directory