Felix works at The Ministry of Death, and he's in love with Betty The Maiden from The Ministry of Life. He believes that going to the human world as a field reaper will enable him to one day meet her, so he's taken the job of making sure people die—and taught himself to dance, in order to impress the love of his (un)life.
Since Felix only moves in the shadows, he needs to tread carefully through this strange world. Luckily, reapers like Felix are able to turn the sun and shift the shadows, creating the paths necessary to navigate the land of the living. He does so to solve puzzles and make sure people die according to ministerial plans.
Each level unlocks a hardcore version of itself for the motivated ministerial go-getter. You can also collect skull achievements that further unlock bonus time trials for the most resourceful employees.
- Challenge yourself to original puzzle game mechanics
- Experience a gruesomely sweet story and beautiful world
- Choose your own tunes from a selection of 10+ indie music artists on Felix‘s Walkman
- Collect skull achievements that unlock bonus time trials
- Watch Felix develop his dance moves—as created by professional dancers!
Developer: Kong Orange Publisher: Daedalic Entertainment Genre: Adventure, Puzzle, Casual Language: EN / Multi14 Treatment: Included Release Date: 2019
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core2 Duo E8400, 3.0GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+, 3.0GHz or higher RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: nVidia GeForce 8600 / GT, ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT Free Disk Space: 4600 MB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: 2.4 GHz Quad Core RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 275, ATI Radeon 4770 Series or higher Free Disk Space: 4600 MB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "HOODLUM" to the installed games directory