Fireworks fascination - All eyes are on the sky, the music starts, the first spectacular effects explode high in the air, open mouths, loud "Ooohs" and "Aaahs" from the crowd. Anyone who's ever witnessed live fireworks knows just how spellbinding a well put-together display can be.
Attention, all firework fans! Devote yourself to the supreme discipline and create your own, individual fireworks display synchronized to music. Become a pro pyrotechnician!
Plan your own fireworks display, by configuring, positioning and igniting category 4 professional effects from WECO, Europe's market leader in the fireworks industry! In Fireworks Simulator, you can choose between 100 authentic WECO ground and aerial fireworks, and configure them to your liking in launch racks at famous locations and in high-quality 3D graphics.
- Developed in cooperation with certified pyrotechnicians
- Sandbox simulation gameplay with limitless combinations of the differ-ent effects
- Over 100 authentic effects and 30 launch racks
- Officially licensed by WECO
- Position and configure your launch racks
- Save your best firework displays locally as videos and share them with your friends!
- Direct your fireworks display and show it from up to 6 different camera angles
Developer: Reality Twist GmbH
Publisher: rondomedia GmbH
Language: EN / FR / Multi8
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2014
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: AMD/Intel 3.0 GHz quad-core processor or higher (Intel Core i7 1st generation or AMD FX 8350 or higher are recommended)
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: ATI/NVIDIA graphics card with at least 1 GB VRAM and DirectX 9.0c and Shader Model 4 support (ATI/AMD Radeon HD7850 and NVIDIA GeForce GTX560 or higher)
Free Disk Space: 600 MB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots