What began as a conflict over a scientific expedition in the far future escalated into a war between five determined galactic civilisations. Five Nations is a real-time sci-fi strategy game for PC platform. Encompassing tactical combat in space in real-time mixed with micromanagement of economy, construction, and production featuring different kind of single player modes.
- Story mode - 56 various campaign missions with voice acting.
- Skirmish mode - Over 20 maps to pits you against set number of AIs in a customisable game — with controllable difficulty settings — , starting with a Foundation station only.
- Classic RTS MACRO elements - Develop your space facilities, mining stations, factories, power plants and research centers. Mine resources, produce a gigantic armada of various spacecrafts.
- Classic RTS MICRO elements - Confront and destroy your rivals by employing shrewd strategies to outmaneuver their fleets by micromanaging your spaceships and structures through conventional RTS mechanics tailored to modern action-packed gameplay.
- Make your own maps and mods - In-built map editor and various tools allows you to completely create your own ideas.
Developer: SilverForge Publisher: SilverForge Genre: Strategy, RTS, Action, Sci-fi Language: EN Treatment: Included Release Date: 2021
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.5 GHz RAM: 1 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: Built-in graphics card Free Disk Space: 1.5 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "DOGE" to the installed games directory