This Collection includes: FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage (2008), FlatOut 2 (2006), FlatOut (2004)
FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage (2008): FlatOut Ultimate Carnage lifts destruction racing to a whole new level of bone-breaking slaughter. FlatOut Ultimate Carnage is arcade destruction racing at its best and most extreme with real world physics, three different game modes and offering players a wide variety of online and offline multiplayer options.
- Arcade destruction racing at its best:
- FlatOut's peerless real world physics engine combines vehicles built from 40 plus deformable parts with over 8000 destructible objects per track.
- Huge number of race styles to suit your mood and preferences:
- Career racing. Compete in progressively tougher championship wrecking your way through 3 classes to become the ultimate FlatOut champion. Arcade racing. Deathmatch Destruction Derbies, time trials and crash filled challenges.
- Highly competitive FlatOut racing action:
- Compete against 11 other drivers in single player modes from a choice of 48 cars on 39 tracks in 6 different environments. Wreck you way across parched deserts, massive storm drains and narrow city streets.
- Fully supports Games For Windows live:
- Up to 8 player simultaneous Live play including Races, Derbies and Stunts, plus the all-new Deathmatch Derbies and the excusive Head-On race mode.
- Hilarious Ragdoll characters catapulted in-race and in 12 crunching mini games:
- The Ragdoll is a unique to FlatOut - which is catapulted through your windscreen or, even better, the other driver's windscreen as they are wrecked out of the race. Additionally there are the 12 Ragdoll events which take some beating for their sheer body abuse (e.g. High Jump, Stone Skipping, Ring of Fire, Field Goal and Free Kick).
- Cars look stunning:
- See every scratch and dent all with real-time environment mapping to create a grittier realistic appearance. flatout features dynamic shadow maps for every 3D object on the track including buildings, scenery and cars making all movement in Ultimate Carnage exceptionally smooth. Improved particle effects e.g. Dust, dirt, smoke, water splashes and bouncing sparks.
FlatOut 2 (2006): Featuring an enhanced version of the original's physics engine with even faster driving track designs, FlatOut 2 also boasts numerous improvements, enhancements and additions to make the title the definitive FlatOut experience. Twice as many vehicles, a more sophisticated career mode, additional race environments, double the number of tracks, twice as many mini-games along with brand new and much requested online multiplayer modes are just some of the exhaustive features that are included in FlatOut 2. With more than 5,000 fully destructible objects on every track as well as 40 deformable parts on each vehicle, physical interaction in a racing game is taken to unprecedented heights. With a greater emphasis placed on causing destruction on the track by offering greater rewards, game play will be even more frantic than ever. Drivers will need to tear into competitors' cars, trash the local scenery, litter the track with obstacles, while at the same time trying to concentrate on their own race in a bid to cross the line first. The ever-popular Ragdoll mini-games from the original FlatOut game make a welcome return and are better than ever with 12 Ragdoll events, a Ragdoll Championship and full online support. New Ragdoll events include basketball, baseball and royal flush cards.
FlatOut (2004): Experience the drive of your life as you throw yourself around 45 challenging tracks in one of 16 fully upgradeable cars. Fences will shatter, tyre walls will explode, water tanks and barrels will fly across the track into other cars. Every time you lose control, you will truly feel the weight of the car as it collides with and destroys a barn, or smashes into the pack of cars ahead of you, and with 40 deformable pieces on every car sparks are guaranteed to fly! Anything you destroy or alter stays a part of the race, increasing the carnage to unprecedented levels! Broken fences, free rolling tyres, and even mangled parts of cars are left scattered around the track, increasing the mayhem with every lap. An extensive championship mode will keep you 'FlatOut' for months on end, as you battle through a huge variety of races, mini-games and the most outrageous arenas of destruction you could possibly imagine. Unparalleled realistic scenery and debris damage with fully destructible driving environments with 3000 + items on each track to smash.
Developer: Empire Interactive
Publisher: Bugbear Entertainment
Genre: Arcade, Racing
Language: EN / Multi
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2004-2008
CPU: Intel Processor 2.2GHz or Higher / AMD 2.2GHz or Higher
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows XP (32bit) Windows Vista (32/64bit)
Video Card: Nvidia Geforce 7600 or higher, ATI Radeon X1800 or higher.
Free Disk Space: 4.75 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots