Fort Triumph is a challenging fantasy turn-based tactics game where permanent death is a possibility at any moment. How's that for pressure?
Lead a band of heroes with different skill sets through a witty, parody fantasy plot. Missions with various objectives are waiting for you on tiled procedural maps—whether in story mode or skirmish, prepare yourself for a grand adventure.
- Utilize your surroundings: Every tree or boulder is a potential weapon in battle.
- Strategize: Choose between four factions and four classes. Build your base, gather resources and teach your characters new skills!
- Grow your heroes: Gain traits and cross-class skills to make your heroes unique every time you play!
- Explore procedurally generated maps: Fort Triumph features flexible world maps with variable locations and events. Each battle calls for a new plan.
- Turn up the volume: Marco Valerio Antonini, an award-winning composer, created the original in-game music.
Developer: CookieByte Entertainment
Publisher: All in! Games
Genre: Strategy, Turn-Based, RPG, Tactical
Language: EN / Multi
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2020
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel I3 4160 processor or equivalent
RAM: 8 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit)
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 630 or Equivalent
Free Disk Space: 3 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "PLAZA" to the installed games directory