Gamedec is a single-player non-combat cyberpunk isometric RPG. You are a game detective, who solves crimes inside virtual worlds. Use your wits to gather info from your witnesses and suspects, get to the bottom of deceptive schemes, save lives, and investigate the extraordinary relationships between virtual worlds and their inhabitants. The game continually adapts to your choices and never judges – You are the sum of your choices.
– Interact with NPCs to gather intel and access different dialogue options depending on your choices, developed profession and acquired knowledge.
– Visit numerous virtual worlds – from deceitful farm-like environment, through dark-noir cyberpunk realities to fantasy-based realms.
– Use your Codex and Deduction to unscramble facts and evidence to conclude the case. Find your own answer and respond accordingly to your own ethics, integrity or just a sense of poetic justice.
– Shape your Character through actions that grant positive or negative effects – Determine how to you want to be perceived by the other by selecting traits, which corresponds to your gameplay style. Develop your own Gamedec through your decisions, choices and actions.
– Meet various characters in both Realium and Virtualium that can be friendly, or hostile – depending on your decisions throughout the game.
Developer: Anshar Studios Publisher: Anshar Publishing Genre: RPG, Adventure, Sci-fi Language: EN / Multi7 Treatment: Included Release Date: 2021
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel i5-3570 / AMD FX-8140 RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 10 (64 bit) Video Card: Nvidia GTX 760 / AMD Radeon R9 270 Free Disk Space: 17 GB