GROUND-UNBOUND is a procedurally generated, high-intensity movement shooter with a retro wave art style. It features roguelike mechanics with a number of skills, guns and abilities to play with, including a variety of enemy types.
– Roguelike – This is a roguelike, so be prepared for the usual, procedurally generated levels, stacks of enemies, and perma-death, no surprises here, except for the fact that to progress, you must take a leap of faith of the edge of the world.
– Guns – Use a range of satisfyingly visceral guns to eliminate zombies that drop like a sack of potatoes to your bullets, from SMG's to LMG's, ARS, and more, you're sure to find a gun that will suit your play style.
– Enemies – Fight several enemy types, all requiring a different strategy to take on, flying, shooting, sprinting and even exploding, you'll need to keep your wits about you.
– Abilities – Purchase and use several unique abilities to assist your fight, each catering to a different play style, whether or not ability is useful, is up to you, chain abilities together using secondary to further cater your gameplay.
– Skills – Increase your damage, move speed, jump height, and health to become a walking tank, speed demon, pure damage or any other combination.
– Progression – Finely balance your spending across different chests, upgrading your skills is as important as trying a new gun or buying a new ability, make sure to prioritise correctly, as being too weak in an area could cause your death.
Developer: Frinky Publisher: Frinky Genre: Action, Shooter Language: EN Treatment: Included Release Date: 2021
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i3, Or AMD FX 6300 RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: Intergrated Graphics Free Disk Space: 200 MB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "DARKSiDERS" to the installed games directory